As we look to expand our operations, we will be offering internships/work experience in a number of roles for students ideally between the ages of 18-25. We'd like to extend an invitation for suitable candidates to jump onboard and be part of the team at Infinity Cricket.
Some of the main benefits of completing an internship at Infinity Cricket are:
- Practical real-world business experience in a growing industry
- Interact with a number of stakeholders
- Influence decision making
- Support including written reports and references from Infinity Cricket senior management
- Access to performance based rewards
Infinity Cricket was founded in 2010 with the launch of the Infinity T20 Cricket Tournament in January 2011. We understand that youth is our greatest strength. The path to success is a lot of fun but it doesn't go without some hard work.Our values are:
- - Think big Infinite possibilities
- - Want more Infinite opportunities
- - Share each other's success Infinite moments
- - And most importantly have fun To Infinity and beyond...
An internship with Infinity Cricket allows you an excellent opportunity to go behind the scenes of a growing start-up organisation.You will:
- Mentoring and feedback from senior management
- Regular meetings and briefing sessions
- Real-world behind the scenes insights from a start-up organization
- Individual performance reporting
- Reference letter from senior management
On completion of your internship, you will be given the opportunity to make suggestions and improvements to the organization or the event. Feedback is important to us and we value all inputs!