TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Infinity Cricket and any of its related subsidiaries, partners or parties. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site, you are agreeing to abide by all of the terms & conditions set out below. Infinity Cricket reserves the right to modify, alter or update these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, changes or updates. If you do not accept our terms and conditions, please refrain from use or access of this website immediately.
All content on this website including text, images, audio or video appearing on this website or related online platforms are owned or controlled by Infinity Cricket and/or its subsidiaries, partners or parties and are protected by worldwide design, trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content of this website is intended solely for personal use by the users of this website. You may not copy, modify, obscure, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display or create works from content on this website or related online platforms to sell or participate in any sale process in whole or in part for commercial purposes. If you wish to do this, a written statement of intention must be sent to Infinity Cricket and authorized.
This website may contain content that is created by individuals other than Infinity Cricket, its staff, partners, affiliates or related parties, which is not endorsed in any manner by Infinity Cricket. Such views, comments, ideas or opinions remain the solely those of their creator/contributor and Infinity Cricket shall not be held responsible or liable in any manner for the views, comments, ideas, or opinions by such contributed content. Any reliance on such information that may appear on this website shall be at the user's own risk.
Liability disclaimer, warranty & accuracy
This website is created by Infinity Cricket in order to provide a service. Infinity Cricket does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or performance of this website. Further, no warranties are made of any kind, either express or implied. Information found on this website is compiled of various sources - both internal and external to Infinity Cricket and no warranty is made to the completeness or accuracy of such information. Typographical as well as other errors such as incomplete or out of date information may be found on this site. Infinity Cricket reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice, but makes no assurance or commitment to correct or update this information.
INFINITY T20 CRICKET TOURNAMENT SPECIFIC:
- 1.1 The Infinity T20 Cricket Tournament is organized by Infinity Cricket. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.infinityt20cricket.com
- 1.2 Any team or player entering and participating in the tournament has agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions and Tournament and Rules & Regulations, team registration forms and any other arrangements as amended from time to time. This may include changes to rules, fixtures, prizes, announcements as well as terms and conditions that may be made by Infinity Cricket prior to and/or during the tournament.
- 1.3 Decisions involving the operation of the tournament, organization, interpretation of rules & regulations, terms & conditions or other tournament/event matters will be determined by Infinity Cricket. The decisions of Infinity Cricket management are final and binding.
- 1.4 Infinity Cricket reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt or alter the structure of the tournament at any time. In the event of cancellation of the tournament or team registration after application, the entry fees will be refunded after a deduction is applied to cover all expenses thus far in Infinity Cricket administering and facilitating the tournament.
- 1.5 Player insurance is provided by JLT Sport Insurance in conjunction with the use of the 'MyCricket' system in the tournament. The use of this system is dependent on the accuracy of the scorecards. Infinity Cricket or its staff shall not be liable or responsible in any way for any financial or other damage, loss, expense, injury or disappointment whatsoever suffered by you, your team or related parties as a result of not being eligible for claims with JLT Sport.
Provision of accurate team and player information
- 2.1 It is expected that each player registering in the tournament provides their true, correct and up to date information about each section outlined in the registration document.
- 2.2 Participation in the Infinity T20 Cricket tournament is not guaranteed until receipt of completed team registration form (manually or online) and payment. Completion of the team registration form and/or registration payment does not guarantee participation.
- 2.3 All teams and players registered for the tournament agree that the use of their names, player profiles, audio, video and pictorial images and any other information deemed relevant may be used for marketing and/or publicity purposes by Infinity Cricket or its related agencies/third parties.
Adherence to official 'Rules and Regulations' of Infinity Cricket.
- 3.1 Each team and player is expected to adhere by the official rules and regulations, as outlined in the 'Rules & Regulations' document, at all times whilst participating in an Infinity T20 Cricket match.
- 3.2 Off-field behavior is expected to be professional at all times. Infinity T20 Cricket matches is strictly alcohol free and smoke free. Players are expected to abide by this and take a recess outside of the match areas if they wish to smoke. Intoxicated players will not be allowed to take the field and penalties to the team may apply.
- 3.3 All players are expected to act professionally at Infinity T20 Cricket events outside of match days. Issues relating to poor behaviour may result in exclusion from subsequent matches and events.
- 3.4 Infinity Cricket reserves the right to disqualify you and/or any of your participating team members from entering or participating in the tournament or winning any prize/s if it has reasonable grounds to suspect there may be a breach of the rules & regulations or terms and conditions of the tournament.
Matches and Squad
- 4.1 All teams must have appropriate Infinity Cricket coloured playing shirts. All players taking the field must be dressed in correct team attire. Failure to adhere to this may result in the team facing penalties.
- 4.2 Teams must communicate to Infinity Cricket management if they have any players who have played a high level of cricket (i.e professional, premier 1st/2nd XI level) and seek approval.
- 4.3 The official tournament 'Rules & Regulations' and the corresponding document indicate what constitutes a 'forfeit' and how forfeited matches will be dealt with. If a team forfeits, there will not be a rescheduled match, however the present team will be awarded winning points and a suitable net run rate. The team forfeiting will be deducted one match point and lose -0.5 on their NRR.
- 4.4 In the event of adverse weather, teams are still expected to be present for matches unless otherwise notified, and matches will proceed as scheduled. If at least 5 overs per side cannot be played, in most cases the match will be rescheduled on one of the reserve days. However, Infinity T20 Cricket cannot be held responsible for adverse weather negatively affecting matches.
- 4.5 A squad must consist of a minimum of 12-16 players. Additional members may only be added to the squad upon approval from tournament management. Additional fees may apply.
Payment of Registration Fees
- 5.1 All teams will have to pay in full for their team registrations and team shirts the specified official closing date. This information will be communicated to captains and published on the website and social media channels. Failure to do so may result in the team being removed from the tournament or not being able to progress to the next round.
- 5.2 The preferred mode of payment is bank transfer. Alternative methods may be arranged if communicated and approved by Infinity Cricket Management in advance.
Membership to Infinity Cricket / Infinity Sport
- 7.1 Completion of the registration form will entitle a player and team to receive updates from Infinity Cricket, Infinity T20 Cricket, Infinity Sport and/or any associated brands. This may include details of events, matches, messages from sponsors and partners, the latest cricket news from around the world and any other product specials.
- 7.2 A player can, at anytime, decide to 'opt out' from this correspondence by sending an email to email@example.com
Correspondence of Team & Player information
8.1 Players and teams, usually via the captain of vice captain, are expected to be in regular contact with Infinity T20 Cricket regarding:
- Submission of match scorecards
- Expected late arrival or absence at matches
- Player injuries and changes to squad